Eye tests and what they involve
An eye examination is an important health check on your eyes, it is not just about getting or changing spectacles. Everyone should have a regular eye examinations every two years.
At Stokes opticians, we will give you a thorough eye examination using the latest equipment.
During your eye test we will:-
- Ask you about your general state of health and about any medication you might be taking.
- Check your sight by asking you to read letters from a chart.
- Check your inner eye by shining a light into the eye, and asking you to look in different directions.
- Check your eye muscles are working well.
- Check to see if you need spectacles, and if so, what prescription is needed.
We use the latest technology to provide a thorough service.