Do you qualify for a free eye test?
The following people are entitled to a FREE NHS eye test:
- All under the age of 16.
- All under the age of 19 in full time education.
- All over the age of 60
- If you or your partner is receiving Income Support.
- Named on a NHS Tax Exemption Card
- If you or your partner is recieving Income Related Employment & Support Allowancce
- If you or your partner are receiving income based job seekers allowance.
- If you have diabetes or glaucoma.
- Anyone aged 40 or over and has a close relative with diagnosed glaucoma.
- In receipt of an HC2 (Help With Health Costs)
Other people may be entitled to a free NHS test as the rules change often. If you are unsure please contact us and we'll be more than happy to answer any question on free eye tests.